Life Outside of SCHOOL

I have a life when everyone steps out of the classroom. Go figure...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June!!!

Yea!!! School is out! I know you probably think you're the happiest person on the planet, but I beg to differ. I took me 3 days to move out of my classroom and into the room next door. I sure threw out a lot of stuff, enough to fill two dumpsters. It was hard work lifting and cleaning all those boxes while being attacked by dust bunnies. BTW, where is the chubbybunny?

6 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

HI MISS CHANG!! this is yufei!! good luck with ur new 6th grade class!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Yufei... find me the chubby bunny!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

OMG!!! KYLE AND YUFEI! hi ms. chang! good luck with your new class!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the heck are u people

9:59 PM  
Anonymous kaihan said...

lovin the criticizin

7:07 PM  
Anonymous kaihan said...

BTW wat is the chubbybunny ure talkin about

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home